Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Product Review: Parabo Press

Parabo Press



Parabo Press: A review on a printing company

I found Parabo Press through Instagram.  The day I found their page, they were offering a Mothers Day sale which was $8.00 flat for 25 4x4 square prints from your phones camera roll.  I immediately caved into this offer since the site claimed that their original 4x4 prints of 25 were originally $16.00 plus shipping.  When I downloaded the app, the process of uploading and cropping your photos was very easy to do.  What the cons were for me were the shipping.  I knew the $8.00 total was too good to be true.  Where they get you is not the cost of shipping but how long the shipping will take to arrive to you.  If you went with the coupon deal, shipping is two weeks or longer without tracking info.  If you want tracking info and faster shipping then you have to pay extra.  Other than that, when my pictures did arrive (finally) they came packaged very nicely with a cardboard square cutout behind my prints so they wouldn't bend during the shipping process. The prints also came in this nice clear zip bag which I liked and now use for hair-ties in my purse.  Overall I did enjoy this product and if I needed or just simply wanted this style of print, I would consider going back to paraboo.  
I rate them 8 stars out of 10.  

Parabo Prints is a cute accessory to making cute and creative Instagram pictures!
(Instagram: modcatt)


No comments:

Post a Comment