Saturday, August 6, 2016

Homemade Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

Best Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies

My yummy ingredients

Today on my blog I am going to share with you one of my many recipes for Chocolate Chip Cookies!  Who doesn't love a classic chocolate chip cookie? Especially one that's crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle! Yum! I've made these cookies on many occasions and for many different types of crowds & I always get the same response, "Woah! These are the best! Are they really homemade?"  Make them for yourself and see if you get the same response as I do! (:
Ingredients
  • 2 Cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 cups MELTED butter
  • 1 cup PACKED brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • 1 whole egg
  • 1 cup of chocolate chips of your choice (I used milk chocolate)


DIRECTIONS

  • Preheat oven to 325 F
  • Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
  • Stir butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until well combined. 
  • Add in egg, vanilla extract to butter and sugar mixture, and stir to to combine.
  • Slowly add dry ingredients.
  • Add in chocolate chips and mix in until evenly distributed. 
  • Scoop out 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie and roll cookie dough into balls and slightly flattened. Place on a buttered baking-sheet. 
  • Bake cookies for 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.

My dry ingredients mixed together


In bowl: Melted Butter and white sugar mixed


The cooling and eating process :D



Despite their looks, they are the most delicious cookies ever!

ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment