Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Meet the Blogger & Her Family

 

About me
 Hi Guys, welcome to my blog Letters to Penelope Emily! My name is Rachel, I live in socal, I am 22 years young, a full time college student, and have a precious daughter named Penelope Emily who is my absolute world! I am currently in my third trimester with Penelope (woohoo!) This blog is mainly a keepsake for my journey into motherhood.  On here you will see some of my interests like cooking, personal recipes, fashion for moms and babies, product reviews, my youtube channel where I vlog my life, and of course personal letters to my growing daughter Penny.  I hope you enjoy my blog and find a common interest!



Our Story
Alex and I met a few years back in the month of April.  Not only did we connect instantly, we even shared our first official date at Disneyland!  Talk about prince charming! I am 22 years old, a full time college student studying education, and mommy to our precious Penelope. Alex is a business man, 26 years old, car lover, animal obsessed, daddy to Penelope.  Together we live in Southern California, the oh so sunny state.


Penelope Emily
Our daughter Penelope is yet to be born, but our whole world already revolves around her precious smile.  She is Due September 9, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment