Friday, August 26, 2016

38 WEEKS PREGNANT!

I've made it to 38 weeks! WOOHOO!
I was most likely yelling at Alex to try and make me look "skinny" Impossible!

Today it's August 26, 2016 on a Friday and I've reached 38 weeks into my pregnancy.  I can not believe how fast time has flown by.  From the beginning of my pregnancy, every woman would tell me that pregnancy would just drag on and on, especially during the last month.  I definitely don't think that's true at all!  I feel like this journey went by too fast and these last couple of weeks waiting for my daughter are going by even quicker.  Maybe I just love being pregnant? Don't get me wrong, being pregnant had it's hard times too, but I truly loved every moment of it.  I could never imagine my body creating a little human being.  I felt like that idea would be too far fetched and somehow impossible for me and my body to do.  I was completely wrong.  I love my body for growing the love of my life & I am so blessed to have reached 38 weeks into my pregnancy without any complications. 

Symptoms this week:
Swollen Feet
Heartburn
Tiredness 
Itchy 

Highlight of my week:
3D ultrasound
Impromptu photoshoo

Here are some of my 37/38 week photos (:


3D Ultrasound Pictures of my sweet little P 





At the beginning of 37 weeks, Penelope weight approximately 6.6lbs.  I wonder how much she'll weigh at birth! (:

So far, who does she resemble more? Mommy or Daddy? 











No comments:

Post a Comment