Tuesday, August 23, 2016

ISA Professional Victorya Flat Iron - Review

ISA Victorya Hair Straightener



I received this flat iron for free in exchanged for my honest review.  After ordering this product, I was emailed that once my product was shipping that I'd get a conformation email.  The bad news is that I never got an email stating that my order had shipped.  The great news is, I did receive my order in just a few days which surprised me! It came so fast! YAY!




Upon opening the package, I was happy to see that everything was was safely sealed to prevent damage during its delivery.  The hair straightener itself came closed with a piece of plastic around the two plates and in between them a sheet of foam to prevent the heated plates from cracking. 


The box included instructions and a free two year warranty.



Now it was time to test this product!  This product states that there is no need for a temperature dial since the straightener itself changes temperature for different sections of your hair.  When I started to straighten my hair, I found out that this was actually true! It was really nice not having to mess with a temperature dial for once.  As I was straightening my hair, I also noticed that the plates were so easy to pass through my hair.  The outcome of my hair was straight but my hair looked a little frizzy, which I found odd.  When I woke the next morning, my hair looked so smooth and silky which made me fall in love with this product!  My final verdict is that this is a great hair straightener for someone who is just getting into hair styling tools.  My honest rating is 4 stars out of 5! 

If you're interested in the Straightener, here is their site:


No comments:

Post a Comment